Thursday, September 19, 2013

*"Yeah, man, you can trust me. I'll take real good care of your car." Said with a misleading tone.

*Not only should they pay for the ticket, they need to pay for any and ALL insurance premium increases and be compensated for usage of her vehicle. Stick it to 'em! They had no right!

*Take them to court, get the speeding ticket off your record and get monetary damages for the extra mileage and for the fraudulent use of your car. Afterwards get a banner that says "Boyd's Auto" will not protect your car while in their shop - see me for details. It will wreck their business.

*a friend of mine received a ticket in the mail for double parking in Houston texas..he lives in Arkansas and his truck was in the shop being repaired..he said nothing about it to the shop owner but he did tell his friends and the shop owner cant imagine why his business has dropped off..seems like it a vehicle is driven without permission somebody could be prosecuted for auto theft..

*"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it. ..."

*If it was me, Boyd's repair shop would be getting a bill for the mileage in small claims court for 55 cents a mile (or however you calculate in KM with currency exchange rate) in addition to the ticket plus increase of insurance, etc etc....

*Many years ago a friend brought a 2 year old mustang to the dealer for some repair. The police found it almost 40 miles away up a support wire on a telephone pole. First the dealer denied even having the car then said it was stolen. Then a witness came along and told the police the driver was wearing a blue shirt with the dealership logo on it. He got a new mustang.

*I got a ticket in the mail back in July...... wrong car, wrong license plate in a city I don't visit.
These speed camera companies need a major overhaul. I would have never paid this one in the first place. I would give them the name and address of the repair shop.

*Seems to me you could speed up payment from whom ever is responsible by stopping at your local police station with the ticket and repair invoice and let them investigate as a stolen vehicle.

*  I know of a shop where if you take you wrecked semi truck they don't drive it, they drain the gas tank and use it for their own personal use, and don't pay you for it. People just lack class anymore*

*I got a ticket for parking in a prohibited zone in San Francisco. i Lived in southern Calif and my car was parked out front of my workplace,with hundreds of witnesses .plus i have never been to SF.

*I have a friend who received a ticket from Phoenix and a pic of him (supposedly) on a motorcycle running a red light ... Well, he was at work 200 miles away and could prove it, and he does not even own a motorcycle .. cost his around $200 in gas and expenses just to prove it was not him ... big brother (NSA) at your doorstep.

*I can't even begin to express how furious I'd be. The dealer would be calling the police, b/c I would be having one hell of a fit in their office. The amount of four and five letter words spewing from my mouth would be deafening. I would only calm down after punching a couple of them in the face. As a mother of two that works for a non-profit and has never been in trouble with the law, I know I can get one freebie assault plead down to a misdemeanor.

*And this is a very good reason why Camera's serving as police is not in the publics best interest, causing people like this to have to go above and beyond to clear their name....


0 comments:

Post a Comment