Thursday, September 19, 2013

*He's adorable! Surprised that the mother seems totally unconcerned that the tourists are interacting with the baby!

*Elephants are everywhere in Thailand but I must say that woman has more intestinal fortitude than I do. Like the country song "I'd love to be a mahoot but elephants scare the h*ll out of me."

*I hope their trainer isn't cruel to them as we have seen those being tortured for performing in the circus. I've been on an elephant ride in Thailand this past January, and the one steering the elephant we were on hit it hard on the head with one of those big metal hooks. That peeved me off, the elephant didn't deserve that, all it did was walk around the park and the road as trained to do for our 10 minute ride. What is the matter with such people, are they on a power trip? No wonder these beautiful creatures turn on people, they have had enough abuse. That baby elephant was so adorable, I love how it's mother was so nonchalant and trusting. Nice souvenir picture for the pretty lady who had her lap filled by the baby :)

* it didn't sit in her lap, the baby was just playing with the stick, but still cute to get so close.

*It's better than being crushed by a white elephant that is nothing more than an imposter trained to be the real deal in it's own mind.

*Adorable. I'm thankful they posted this video, after last week's rather heartbreaking story of the baby elephant rejected by his mother who cried tears for 5 hours before they calmed him down. Weird how nature can turn on a dime.

*Adorable elephant...and who the hell is giving thumbs down to everybody?

*I love this video!!! Wish I could touch that great animal too. Surprise how calm they were, especially the mother.
 

*Amazing video and lots of happy people. Watch carefully towards the end when he sit on the lady, the Baby Elephant looks like he/she is smiling... Glorious animals...now if you could only appreciate them. Live and let live!



0 comments:

Post a Comment