* Love those close to you, Appreciate what you have, because you never know what you could have.
*My prayers and heart goes out to this family and what a brave and unselfish woman. I hope they find her and may Evelyn Stamer RIP and is looking down from heaven and smiling.
* Incredibly heartbreaking,yet somehow inspirational.It was as if his mom was somehow trying to be able to still be a part of her sons life even though she has passed.
* I believe in the miracle of messages. I don't believe in coincidences, but I DO believe in Godincidents, and I believe that was the miracle you and your family needed and I believe your interpretation of it finding its way back to you was exactly that...God's miracle for you!
You have (and will most likely still receive) some insensitive comments. Pray that they find the hope and faith that you have, because right now they are lost. May the peace of God flood your heart and mind my brother! Dianalee.
* that was your mom saying she loves you and goodbye ..dont be sad..Nothing is ever wasted.. you will see her again.
*Really is heartbreaking! Mom is saying "I love you....goodbye".
* What a truly sad story. I will definitely pray for the Starner family.We are Mile-High Strong!!
*The picture frame is made of wood = it floats!! ALSO, if "god" was in charge of the whole scheme and the tragedy (the flood, the other victims, etc.), "he" was also responsible for the horrible death that of that poor woman. Stop deluding yourselves and grow up, people! If there is such a god, he is a disgusting being with whom we should be happy never ever to come in contact - and we won't, luckily for us.
* Bless her heart. She really had to be hurting. Sad her back was broke. So sad. The lady who tried to save her; you did your best. Remember that. Heartbreaking tho it may be. You did your best. Glad the photo showed up the way it did. Maybe it was her way of saying she's alright now. Showing also her love.
*YOU LOVED HER. SHE LOVED YOU, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR YOUR MOM, WIF, AND KIDS etc.that is is the answer we all look for. The mystery is over, you have proof!
*Our thoughts and prayers are with this family and all those that lost loved ones....we can certainly sympathize with them all...we had people missing after the tornado of April 27th and took literally days to find....then pictures and personal items started appearing up to 200 miles away, falling from the sky....one lady took on the job of being the center of helping people reunite these personal items with their owners....it was absolutely amazing, 1000's of pics, wedding albums, cheerleader uniforms....amazing....it is with God's help most of these items made it back to family and to some, it was all they had left of their loved ones.....
*So sad thank God he got that picture back May he find peace and may he be blessed.
*Never let anger part you and your family. Tell them each day that you love them, because they can be gone in a heartbeat.
* Such a bitter, sweet story! May God in heaven give this family comfort at this time.
* So sorry for you're great loss, such a beautiful family, hold on to what she meant to you. She looks like an angel, I'm sure she know the Lord, you will see her again someday. May you find comfort in Christ Jesus, & comfort others with the same comfort He has given you! There are no accidents, this was a clear message to you of God's favor & love. Strengthen yourself knowing this is God letting you know He is there within you.
* That was you sign that she's in Heaven now , I know its a much better place than here and I will pray that God gives you comfort that goes beyond any understanding of our own . I hope the family reads this and finds comfort in this . If not perhaps someone else will and find comfort in the fact that God is real and he saved me more than once to share this truth to anyone that trust what I say Heaven is a real and if we have Jesus in our Hearts He will save us and at different times with some of us . He does what he does for very good reasons and all things work for our good for those who are the called according to his purposes . Praise God.
*My prayers and heart goes out to this family and what a brave and unselfish woman. I hope they find her and may Evelyn Stamer RIP and is looking down from heaven and smiling.
* Incredibly heartbreaking,yet somehow inspirational.It was as if his mom was somehow trying to be able to still be a part of her sons life even though she has passed.
* I believe in the miracle of messages. I don't believe in coincidences, but I DO believe in Godincidents, and I believe that was the miracle you and your family needed and I believe your interpretation of it finding its way back to you was exactly that...God's miracle for you!
You have (and will most likely still receive) some insensitive comments. Pray that they find the hope and faith that you have, because right now they are lost. May the peace of God flood your heart and mind my brother! Dianalee.
* that was your mom saying she loves you and goodbye ..dont be sad..Nothing is ever wasted.. you will see her again.
*Really is heartbreaking! Mom is saying "I love you....goodbye".
* What a truly sad story. I will definitely pray for the Starner family.We are Mile-High Strong!!
*The picture frame is made of wood = it floats!! ALSO, if "god" was in charge of the whole scheme and the tragedy (the flood, the other victims, etc.), "he" was also responsible for the horrible death that of that poor woman. Stop deluding yourselves and grow up, people! If there is such a god, he is a disgusting being with whom we should be happy never ever to come in contact - and we won't, luckily for us.
* Bless her heart. She really had to be hurting. Sad her back was broke. So sad. The lady who tried to save her; you did your best. Remember that. Heartbreaking tho it may be. You did your best. Glad the photo showed up the way it did. Maybe it was her way of saying she's alright now. Showing also her love.
*YOU LOVED HER. SHE LOVED YOU, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR YOUR MOM, WIF, AND KIDS etc.that is is the answer we all look for. The mystery is over, you have proof!
*Our thoughts and prayers are with this family and all those that lost loved ones....we can certainly sympathize with them all...we had people missing after the tornado of April 27th and took literally days to find....then pictures and personal items started appearing up to 200 miles away, falling from the sky....one lady took on the job of being the center of helping people reunite these personal items with their owners....it was absolutely amazing, 1000's of pics, wedding albums, cheerleader uniforms....amazing....it is with God's help most of these items made it back to family and to some, it was all they had left of their loved ones.....
*So sad thank God he got that picture back May he find peace and may he be blessed.
*Never let anger part you and your family. Tell them each day that you love them, because they can be gone in a heartbeat.
* Such a bitter, sweet story! May God in heaven give this family comfort at this time.
* So sorry for you're great loss, such a beautiful family, hold on to what she meant to you. She looks like an angel, I'm sure she know the Lord, you will see her again someday. May you find comfort in Christ Jesus, & comfort others with the same comfort He has given you! There are no accidents, this was a clear message to you of God's favor & love. Strengthen yourself knowing this is God letting you know He is there within you.
* That was you sign that she's in Heaven now , I know its a much better place than here and I will pray that God gives you comfort that goes beyond any understanding of our own . I hope the family reads this and finds comfort in this . If not perhaps someone else will and find comfort in the fact that God is real and he saved me more than once to share this truth to anyone that trust what I say Heaven is a real and if we have Jesus in our Hearts He will save us and at different times with some of us . He does what he does for very good reasons and all things work for our good for those who are the called according to his purposes . Praise God.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment