**Like Homer giving Marge a bowling ball
** I've seen people more excited when the pizza gets to the door.
** man, if someone had bought me a used kia I would have been more excited than that...oh well she probably wanted a rolls.
** Why should she be excited because he wanted an expensive kiddie car and decided to "get it for her" and then had the nerve to expect her to be all wound up about it. I doubt she ever asked for that car.
** I have yet to meet a woman that will reply "Corvette" when asked what car she would like to have...she's probably OVERWHELMED by the realization that she's been dating a DOLT this entire time that has no idea what she likes...
** It looks like she is not as in love with him as he is with her. Seemed like she was lost for words for a guy she's not that into - BUT - she liked the car and was considering the strings attached. Hmmmmm....
** I wonder if his wife would've been more excited? Jerk probably only bought her a mini-van!
** Forget the car, she didn't even look happy to see him.
** Personally, I like Corvettes. However, that one is down right ugly. Whoever came up with this blackout thing must have been smoking some good stuff along with the people that buy them. It's just Blah!
** Ya know, she might have acted that way because she wants to break up with the guy. Who wants to get a new car from a guy they're planning on dumping? Unless she's some kinda vile shrew anyway.
** Dump her now, nothing you will ever do will be good enough. She will jump ship as soon as someone richer or hotter comes along.
** lol I think she's just not all that into him, look at 5:37 he looks like he's going to kiss her but she dodges it for a hug... I think she's probably thinking oh great now he's given me this car how am I going to break it off now :S
** Maybe she's been thinking about breaking it off and she's wondering how long she has to stick around in order to be able to keep the car.
** Stuck up and spoiled, she probably wanted and expected a new Porsche or BMW though I have a feeling the guy is the one who really wants and likes the car and the gift for her will be driven a lot by him. Same thing when guys give women 4 wheelers, jet ski's, guns for their birthdays, it is really a gift for the guy but she should be grateful she has a very nice car and a husband that can buy her that.
**For those guys who can't figure out why she's not thrilled about the car.. think about your girlfriend driving up to your workplace on your birthday in a nice pink Kia then telling you to go for a ride...I'm thinking you just hope your buddies dont see ya!
** I don't want to sound like a beoch here, but Corvettes don't impress me that much. Not many younger guys can afford one, so if you're younger, they won't be much of a turn on since the guy driving it has grey hair. And if not, when I met my now husband, he had a black, 1988 Corvette Stingray. GREAT looking car - don't get me wrong, but for dating, it stunk! The sun would beat down through the windows all day onto the black leather and steel on the seatbelt buckles. I would get in with a skirt on, and actually burn the backs of my legs. If you touched the metal on the seatbelt, you'd burn your hands! What was worse, is that he had to park on a downslope, so trying to get into the thing with high heels on was a nightmare! You had to remember to step over a 4" ledge at the bottom of the car (which I usually forget and would go flying into the thing). I'd be trying to balance, all the while still looking feminine without flashing the world and getting burned in the process! LOL Plus, the really wide console and low roof made it really tough to make out in! I guess they figure anyone who could afford a Vette, could afford a hotel room! haha Definitely more of a guy's type of car. Although, gotta admit, if anyone gave me one, I would certainly accept it gleefully and gracefully. Hopefully she'll just let him drive it most of the time.
** I'd be #$%$ off if someone gave me a corvette too. If I was her, I would have drove that car into a tree and then dumped the guy! What a POS. Should've bought her a Honda Civic or something.
** I've seen people more excited when the pizza gets to the door.
** man, if someone had bought me a used kia I would have been more excited than that...oh well she probably wanted a rolls.
** Why should she be excited because he wanted an expensive kiddie car and decided to "get it for her" and then had the nerve to expect her to be all wound up about it. I doubt she ever asked for that car.
** I have yet to meet a woman that will reply "Corvette" when asked what car she would like to have...she's probably OVERWHELMED by the realization that she's been dating a DOLT this entire time that has no idea what she likes...
** It looks like she is not as in love with him as he is with her. Seemed like she was lost for words for a guy she's not that into - BUT - she liked the car and was considering the strings attached. Hmmmmm....
** I wonder if his wife would've been more excited? Jerk probably only bought her a mini-van!
** Forget the car, she didn't even look happy to see him.
** Personally, I like Corvettes. However, that one is down right ugly. Whoever came up with this blackout thing must have been smoking some good stuff along with the people that buy them. It's just Blah!
** Ya know, she might have acted that way because she wants to break up with the guy. Who wants to get a new car from a guy they're planning on dumping? Unless she's some kinda vile shrew anyway.
** Dump her now, nothing you will ever do will be good enough. She will jump ship as soon as someone richer or hotter comes along.
** lol I think she's just not all that into him, look at 5:37 he looks like he's going to kiss her but she dodges it for a hug... I think she's probably thinking oh great now he's given me this car how am I going to break it off now :S
** Maybe she's been thinking about breaking it off and she's wondering how long she has to stick around in order to be able to keep the car.
** Stuck up and spoiled, she probably wanted and expected a new Porsche or BMW though I have a feeling the guy is the one who really wants and likes the car and the gift for her will be driven a lot by him. Same thing when guys give women 4 wheelers, jet ski's, guns for their birthdays, it is really a gift for the guy but she should be grateful she has a very nice car and a husband that can buy her that.
**For those guys who can't figure out why she's not thrilled about the car.. think about your girlfriend driving up to your workplace on your birthday in a nice pink Kia then telling you to go for a ride...I'm thinking you just hope your buddies dont see ya!
** I don't want to sound like a beoch here, but Corvettes don't impress me that much. Not many younger guys can afford one, so if you're younger, they won't be much of a turn on since the guy driving it has grey hair. And if not, when I met my now husband, he had a black, 1988 Corvette Stingray. GREAT looking car - don't get me wrong, but for dating, it stunk! The sun would beat down through the windows all day onto the black leather and steel on the seatbelt buckles. I would get in with a skirt on, and actually burn the backs of my legs. If you touched the metal on the seatbelt, you'd burn your hands! What was worse, is that he had to park on a downslope, so trying to get into the thing with high heels on was a nightmare! You had to remember to step over a 4" ledge at the bottom of the car (which I usually forget and would go flying into the thing). I'd be trying to balance, all the while still looking feminine without flashing the world and getting burned in the process! LOL Plus, the really wide console and low roof made it really tough to make out in! I guess they figure anyone who could afford a Vette, could afford a hotel room! haha Definitely more of a guy's type of car. Although, gotta admit, if anyone gave me one, I would certainly accept it gleefully and gracefully. Hopefully she'll just let him drive it most of the time.
** I'd be #$%$ off if someone gave me a corvette too. If I was her, I would have drove that car into a tree and then dumped the guy! What a POS. Should've bought her a Honda Civic or something.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment