Friday, September 20, 2013

*If she was wanting to give it up, sure I would live there forever since I love the country.I worked for Wal-mart and they abuse their employees and do them so wrong and very dirty. They don't pay nothing and when you live pay check to pay check to support your kids and family, they #$%$ by getting rid of you for speaking up and being observant.

*Gluttony, one of the 7 sins ... 6 family members worth well over 100 BILLION dollars, and they pay their employee's squat. Without the little people doing the grunt work, the corporate pigs can't survive

* Does Christy need a new daughter? I can be bought for the right price. I would gladly take this place off your hands.

*I worked for a Walmart Distribution Center for about 4yrs and I topped out around $18.50 per hour unloading freight and driving a fork truck. I know Walmart has done some bad things, but I cannot understand why people think they deserve $15 bucks an hour to run a cash register. Also, you would own a home like this if your old man built an empire and left it to you and your siblings. My real complaint with Walmart is the lack of American made products.

*Wow, the comments here are too funny, you are getting mad at a woman who inherited her money from her late husband who inherited his money from his pappy. complaining about how unskilled workers dont make enough money to live on. instead of complaining, how about you do something about it and BETTER YOURSELF!!!! noone is chaining you to the store, putting a gun to your head and saying "STOCK THESE SHELVES OR DIE"!! you make the choices in your life, you write the book that is your life story. will it be a happy ending, or one full of regret?

*Our values have changed. I know this because I have noticed an number of shows and stories about the super rich and there stuff (Extreme pools, houses, cars, boats). What is the up with this?
Wealth and happiness is not measure by possessions. It is measured by peace of mind, body, and quality of life.
You can have all the stuff in the world and be completely miserable.

*35 Billion dollars. One Woman. There are so many with nothing. Charity is more than a tax write off. Your God will judge your greed and selfishness.

* The big question is ....... just what did she do to EARN any of that money? She made it the old fashioned way, inheritance.....

*I don't have any respect for these people, what did she do to earn those billions? she should consider donate that property or help poor people with its profit!

*You people that are complaining about walmart should come up with the same idea as sam walton did and you can have the same work their 20 years and got a good retirement from wally world so go too work and quit complaining about some ones else wealth.

*Yes, yes - and her people are those who refer their employees to government programs to help them get medical insurance and food stamps, too. Sam is probably howling from his grave at the way his company is being run at this point in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment