1. Why would you want to waste money on a little card made out of paper? People really love to waste their money.
1997 printed... $100000 I don't think so... you crazy #$%$.S. The buyer must have a very small wee wee.
2 If you are into this collection thing, it is valuable to you. But if you are not, it is just a piece of paper. Nothing more or less. Valuable is a perception that other wants to plant into your head. What remain true always is who you really are.
What was I thinking as a 10 year old, attaching all those hockey cards to my bicycle spokes with a clothes line pin? I wondered why the old guy hated that, it wasn't the noise that got to him, it was seeing me destroying my financial future!
thats ridculious i have 10 cars that are worth about 1 hundred bucks each ones a limited promo edition that is about 7 years old now. I wonder how much my charzard would go for?
50 what for a card, I should pull out my whole Pokemon teddy bear set as well as my Red, Blue and Yellow Gameboy games.....oops sucks they only worth $1.50 each. Too bad. LMAO
whewwwww....thanks for explaining...I was just about to rip open the kids' private stash of junk they just couldn't part with....I know they have a pile that are US/CANADIAN and now I see the $$$ is only with the Japanese ones
is pokemon is taboo as hockey cards?
try to sell one!! card at beckett price,most hockey cards collectors know
that looking around,garage sales,ect will bring awesome treasures for cheap nobody pays whats it worth unless its bulk deals,
oh also if you are a assh,,es who want take money from the kids,these are the only ones who would buy hockey cards at book values,
of course theres always the parkies,50's but these are antiques,its why
theres value in it. only and lonely,parkies!!!
btw I have 5 cards numbered,like 345 of 700,122 of 1000,,
in DOUBLE!!!yes in double haha so,,,
whatt! that's ridiculous. what are you going to do with a piece of cardboard, for real! can someone explain the logic of paying for and having this card, aside from reliving a childhood memory.
I remember the slogan for the original Pokemon cartoon (which to date is still making brand new episodes both in Japan and in the west) was "Gotta catch them all." I think this card proves that the slogan was referring to the video game (despite the fact the next Pokemon game might have over 800 Pokemon).
1997 printed... $100000 I don't think so... you crazy #$%$.S. The buyer must have a very small wee wee.
2 If you are into this collection thing, it is valuable to you. But if you are not, it is just a piece of paper. Nothing more or less. Valuable is a perception that other wants to plant into your head. What remain true always is who you really are.
What was I thinking as a 10 year old, attaching all those hockey cards to my bicycle spokes with a clothes line pin? I wondered why the old guy hated that, it wasn't the noise that got to him, it was seeing me destroying my financial future!
thats ridculious i have 10 cars that are worth about 1 hundred bucks each ones a limited promo edition that is about 7 years old now. I wonder how much my charzard would go for?
50 what for a card, I should pull out my whole Pokemon teddy bear set as well as my Red, Blue and Yellow Gameboy games.....oops sucks they only worth $1.50 each. Too bad. LMAO
whewwwww....thanks for explaining...I was just about to rip open the kids' private stash of junk they just couldn't part with....I know they have a pile that are US/CANADIAN and now I see the $$$ is only with the Japanese ones
is pokemon is taboo as hockey cards?
try to sell one!! card at beckett price,most hockey cards collectors know
that looking around,garage sales,ect will bring awesome treasures for cheap nobody pays whats it worth unless its bulk deals,
oh also if you are a assh,,es who want take money from the kids,these are the only ones who would buy hockey cards at book values,
of course theres always the parkies,50's but these are antiques,its why
theres value in it. only and lonely,parkies!!!
btw I have 5 cards numbered,like 345 of 700,122 of 1000,,
in DOUBLE!!!yes in double haha so,,,
whatt! that's ridiculous. what are you going to do with a piece of cardboard, for real! can someone explain the logic of paying for and having this card, aside from reliving a childhood memory.
I remember the slogan for the original Pokemon cartoon (which to date is still making brand new episodes both in Japan and in the west) was "Gotta catch them all." I think this card proves that the slogan was referring to the video game (despite the fact the next Pokemon game might have over 800 Pokemon).
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment