*I love them! It is so refreshing to see someone of her stature have such a great sense of humor!
*she is a rebel rouser and always has been...dont u remember even when her mommy and daddy were living..the whole family is very un royal...let her wear the shoes lol
*I remember some time ago.... men would be diving to kiss her feet! I know in the 70s she was a great looking girl! still is but a bit older just like me! LOL
*Yes, the designer should make them available in various other shades but, til then ...c'on people!! She's just having a little fun!! That's something we should ALL do every now & then! The world/life is serious enough from moment to moment! A little fun can very often force one to step back & see things more clearly & from a different perspective ...hence becoming more accepting of the differences that make us all so very much the same!! So ...lighten up ...& get yourself a fun pair o' shoes!!
*They remind me of old vintage Halloween costumes, or decorations. Pretty weird, but at least she has a sense of humor.
*"tromp l' oeil"??? No, dear Ms Willet. Tromp l' oeil means "fool the eye". These shoes fall far short of accomplishing that goal. Do try for more accuracy in your descriptive efforts.
*Well, she got attention for them and that's okay. This woman was never one to go along with the crowd. She kinda marches to her own drummer. Good for her.
*What is wrong with the Monaco monarchy? Ratty, tattered dresses and toe-painted shoes??? Has she lost her mind? Or, are the casinos in dire straits???
*You thought that we'd hate them. Ha. Most of us applaud her sense of whimsy. You don't always have to be down with convention. She pushed the boundaries and seemed to have fun doing it. Good for you Princess Caroline! Rock that style and shock the fashionistas.
*hey you all those shoes are AWESOME, and they are probably very comfortable to, now this all the way is my kind of shoe!!!!!
*I think I would have worn them out shopping or some other casual event, but I am not really feeling this formal event was a good place to wear them.
*It's been a long time since I've seen Princess Caroline - wow, she got old, but then so did we all. She looks great. Anyone who remembers what she was like in her younger years would not be surprised by her having fun with her fashion. Why the heck not? Is anyone in Monaco going to tell her they don't like her shoes?
*I think there something said about Kate Middletons style. She classy and elegant. Having said that these shoes are ugly but it's nice to see someone have a little fun. Come on life can be so staid, throw on something quirky live a little and have some fun!
*I think they are great!! Especially if u forgot to paint your nails..
*people say they dont care about this, yet such STRONG opinions alot of people on here are stating beg to differ? wear what makes you happy , i could care less what anyone wears, and could care less what anyone thinks when i wear what i wear.
*my guess is that they are really comfortable and we should be laughing instead at the gals who wear the really high heels and complain the next day about the pain...now who might the smarter one be?
*I'm old enough to remember when she was one of the most beautiful women in the world. Mom's great genes did a lot!
* Really ugly!! She is too old to wear these kind of crazy, trendy shoes!! She looks ridiculous!
*Not so bad. Not as bad as the Vibram Fivefingers!
* K, I'm a guy and love women in heels but COME ON! These are UNsexy!
*really,,who cares !! wow I won't sleep tonight !!!

*she is a rebel rouser and always has been...dont u remember even when her mommy and daddy were living..the whole family is very un royal...let her wear the shoes lol
*I remember some time ago.... men would be diving to kiss her feet! I know in the 70s she was a great looking girl! still is but a bit older just like me! LOL
*Yes, the designer should make them available in various other shades but, til then ...c'on people!! She's just having a little fun!! That's something we should ALL do every now & then! The world/life is serious enough from moment to moment! A little fun can very often force one to step back & see things more clearly & from a different perspective ...hence becoming more accepting of the differences that make us all so very much the same!! So ...lighten up ...& get yourself a fun pair o' shoes!!
*They remind me of old vintage Halloween costumes, or decorations. Pretty weird, but at least she has a sense of humor.
*"tromp l' oeil"??? No, dear Ms Willet. Tromp l' oeil means "fool the eye". These shoes fall far short of accomplishing that goal. Do try for more accuracy in your descriptive efforts.
*Well, she got attention for them and that's okay. This woman was never one to go along with the crowd. She kinda marches to her own drummer. Good for her.
*What is wrong with the Monaco monarchy? Ratty, tattered dresses and toe-painted shoes??? Has she lost her mind? Or, are the casinos in dire straits???
*You thought that we'd hate them. Ha. Most of us applaud her sense of whimsy. You don't always have to be down with convention. She pushed the boundaries and seemed to have fun doing it. Good for you Princess Caroline! Rock that style and shock the fashionistas.
*hey you all those shoes are AWESOME, and they are probably very comfortable to, now this all the way is my kind of shoe!!!!!
*I think I would have worn them out shopping or some other casual event, but I am not really feeling this formal event was a good place to wear them.
*It's been a long time since I've seen Princess Caroline - wow, she got old, but then so did we all. She looks great. Anyone who remembers what she was like in her younger years would not be surprised by her having fun with her fashion. Why the heck not? Is anyone in Monaco going to tell her they don't like her shoes?
*I think there something said about Kate Middletons style. She classy and elegant. Having said that these shoes are ugly but it's nice to see someone have a little fun. Come on life can be so staid, throw on something quirky live a little and have some fun!
*I think they are great!! Especially if u forgot to paint your nails..
*people say they dont care about this, yet such STRONG opinions alot of people on here are stating beg to differ? wear what makes you happy , i could care less what anyone wears, and could care less what anyone thinks when i wear what i wear.
*my guess is that they are really comfortable and we should be laughing instead at the gals who wear the really high heels and complain the next day about the pain...now who might the smarter one be?
*I'm old enough to remember when she was one of the most beautiful women in the world. Mom's great genes did a lot!
* Really ugly!! She is too old to wear these kind of crazy, trendy shoes!! She looks ridiculous!
*Not so bad. Not as bad as the Vibram Fivefingers!
* K, I'm a guy and love women in heels but COME ON! These are UNsexy!
*really,,who cares !! wow I won't sleep tonight !!!

RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment