1. Simple they are Indians - you should know why they created the Kamasutra. If you visit Bambunisha you will see the statues showing different sex postures dated back hundred of years ago. The statues even show them bonging animals.Females tourists should avoid visiting India unless they enjoy and want to be gangraped. All these have the full support of the male populations - and this include all the male politicians who commonly commit rapes but are above the law so are not charged. So female toursits be forewarned.
2. I was in India; glad I went; I will never go again and I recommend that you by-pass it. Regarding rape there, I am not surprised considering woman have less status than animals. Public flogging and/or 20 years in prison would lessen the problem, but it will take a few more generations before men there even think of women as equals.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment